search
backpage.com >

Spokane / Coeur d'Alene medical/health jobs


The requested ad could not be found.

Recent medical/health jobs ads.

Pharmacy Technician (Chewelah, WA 99109) Licensed pharmacy technician wanted full or part time Minimum hours per week: 24 Pay Unit: Month Maximum hours per week: 40 Entry Level: No Licenses Required: licensed wahington state pharmacy technician Skills Desired: Licensed pharmacy technician with experience to work part time...
Hiring Home Care Assistants for Upscale Clientel National Home Care is currently accepting applications for Home Care/Caregiver Assistants. NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED - $22.60 per hour starting - $300 Signing Bonus after 90 days - Full Medical and Dental after 180 Days - Paid on the job training. No exp...
Licensed Practical Nurse (Spokane, WA 99208) Busy OB/GYN office looking for LPN licensed in the State of Washington to work with one physician as his nurse. Must have 2-3 years OB/GYN and EHR experience. Position is a minimum of 32 hours per week. Responsibilities include telephone triage, blood...
Dermatology - Physician - Multi-Specialty Group Perm - Physician Consultant Group (Spokane) Join a collegial team at The Rockwood Clinic, a physician directed multi-specialty practice located in Spokane, WA. Spokane is the regional center for health care, performing arts, and finance with a strong education system. Local residents and their families enjoy a...
Psychiatry: General - Physician - Multi-Specialty Group Perm - Physician Consultant Group<br Join Rockwood Clinic s 250+ multi-specialty providers in locations within the greater Spokane, WA metro area. Established multi-specialty group 2 psychiatrists on staff are very busy-need to add a third Treat patients of all ages Outpatient Only/No hospital Call New grads...
Hospitalist: Internal Medicine - Physician - Perm - MEDICAL SEARCHES (Spokane, WA) Our client is a progressive, physician managed and expanding multi-specialty clinic, established in 1930, and consists of over 250 providers with expertise in over 35 specialty areas and 50 locations. Currently seeking a hospitalist. Current schedule is 7 on/7off Established electronic...
Gastroenterology - Physician - Employed by Hospital/Clinic/MSO/Other Perm - MEDICAL Our client is a progressive, physician managed and expanding multi-specialty clinic, that consists of over 250 providers with expertise in over 35 specialty areas and 50 locations. Currently seeking a Gastroenterologi st Growing community need for general gastroenterology Typical work week includes...
OBGYN: General - Physician - Multi-Specialty Group Perm - Integrity Healthcare Physician Join a women s health services team providing a multi-specialty integrated care approach. Care for low-risk and high-risk pregnancies from prenatal care through delivery and postpartum services. Practice a full range of gynecology surgery and services including vaginal hysterectomies abdominal hysterectomies tubal...
Physician - Family Practice - Permanent (Spokane) - CompHealth (Spokane, WA) Seeking a Family Physician with experience providing leadership in a Primary Care setting, who will act as a liaison between providers and administration. Position is 30% - 40% administrative duties and the other 60% - 70% is patient care. Must have excellent...
Physician - Pediatrics - Permanent (Spokane) - CompHealth (Spokane, WA) Well established multi-specialty group adding a General pediatrician with some interest in Pediatric Behavioral/Devel opmental. Take over an existing patient base in a traditional practice model. The new pediatrician does not have to be Fellowship trained. Shared Call with other pediatricians and use...
spokane.backpage.com is an interactive computer service that enables access by multiple users and should not be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider. © 2016 backpage.com