The ideal candidate will have prior experience in Brand Ecommerce. They will have a love for digital analytics and strategy, and possess excellent writing skills. We are looking for someone who is driven and is an outside of the box thinker. This role will be responsible to grow our coaching and training online community, develop strategic partnerships with industry experts and grow online sales.
- Manage overall projects, books, initiatives, etc.
- Develop and execute all key sales and marketing strategies designed to grow overall awareness of Bliss Business.
- Drive and create targeted email, digital and snail mail marketing campaigns, sales funnels, ads, etc. that increase visibility and sales.
- Manage and create targeted database mining campaigns to existing customers to increase engagement, loyalty and sales.
- Manage, strategize and help craft and bring to market new products to increase sales and awareness.
- Manage, engage and grow our audience within the Network Marketing community by building relationships with up and coming leaders and key players in the Network Marketing profession.
- Write, edit, and manage content, which may include web pages, newsletters, blog, funnels, sales emails, etc.
- Manage website, review monthly analytics and drive strategic improvements to increase site traffic, and e-commerce conversions.
- Manages inventory levels with Tom to predict reprint, changes, strategy, etc.
- Provide reports daily, weekly, and monthly with in-depth assessment and actionable recommendations.
- Must be a motivated self-starter who can dive in, roll up their sleeves and create results.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills and proven ability to communicate through written word, video, and design.
- Strong project management skills with experience gaining consensus and driving deliverables with individuals inside and outside the organization.
- Proven ability to take on a variety of different tasks without becoming overwhelmed.
- An expert in Microsoft Office and comfortable/familiar using Wordpress, project management software, email marketing and sales funnel systems.
- Professional and positive team member.
- Writing and managing blogs, sales funnels and email copy.
- Creating a sales campaign from start to finish.
- Managing key digital content to produce sales.
- Network Marketing experience/knowledge a plus.
- This is a full-time position.
- Base plus sales bonuses and depends on experience.
1. Visit Blissbusiness.com and learn more about Richard and Kimmy Brooke, review all the tools and give us a short summary of what you like and what you would change to increase sales on the website.
2. Craft resume along with a quick little video about yourself and your experience with sales funnels, e-commerce, etc. and why you believe this position is a good fit for you.
Send both 1 and 2 to the email address given.
Job Type: Full-time
• Post ID: 60480437 spokane